High-Performance Silicone Hose
Silicone braided hose is primarily used in applications like fume removal and high-temperature air flow. Manufactured from premium-grade silicone, these are more flexible, tougher and durable than rubber hoses. Silicone hoses are resistant to high temperature, ranging from -50°C to 300°C and therefore, used in a wide range of applications that involve operating in high temperatures.
We have high-grade silicone hose in an array of diameters and styles, and can supply in bulk quantities as per requirements.
Diameter: From 19 to 305
Operating Temperature: -50°C to 300°C
Axial Compressibility: 30%
Applications of Silicone Braided Hose:-
Silicone hose is widely used in various high-temperature applications like extraction & blow, air suction and eliminating dusty particles, particularly for yarn drying unit, ceramic industries, printing industry, hopper dryers, etc. Other applications include pharmaceutical processing, cosmetic industries, food processing, and high temperature fluid transfer in automotive industry.
Key Features of Silicone Hose:-
- Made of premium-quality silicone for longer lifespan and increased tolerance
- Reinforced with heat-resistant fiber braiding for unmatched hose durability
- Direct fittings for fast and hassle-free installation
- Excellent flexibility with high vacuum resistance
- Designed for fast and efficient material transfer under high temperature and pressurised applications across diverse industries
- Smart and durable silicone construction for long-lasting performance
- Enhanced heat and pressure tolerance
- High-grade worm-gear clamps and quick-disconnect fittings (wherever applicable)
- 100% silicone-made outer layer that acts as insulation to extreme heat and keeps the hose dust free scenery
- Multiple colour and diameter options
|Product Type||Silicone Braided Hose|
|Temperature||-50°C to 300°C|
|Warranty||Against manufacturing defects|
|Supply||All over India|
For trade enquiries or to order in bulk quantities, call us at 962-000-000-8 or email us at [email protected]