METAL CORRUGATED HOSES
Metal Corrugated hoses are one of the two metal hoses with the highest form of flexibility and leak resistance. These hoses are made so to withstand the highest or lowest of temperatures, yes we mean you can take them to space and they will work just fine. As the name suggests, these are corrosion resistant and thus best suited for the transportation of fluids such as sea water or even liquid gas. They are widely used for cold or hot water based fluids transport. A stainless steel corrugated hose works between the temperatures ranging from 600°C to as low as -270°C.
- Connecting elements that permit movement
- Thermal expansion
- Vibrations used for filling hoses
- Leak tight
- Pressure Resistance
- Conveys liquids as well as gases without corrosion
Types of Corrugated Hoses
- Annular Corrugation
- These do not damage the torsional strain when there are pressure surges.
- Are able to connect rather smoothly to the connection fittings.
- More reliability during the conduit assembly and use.
- More flexible.
- Widely used as compared to helical corrugation.
- Helical Corrugation
This hose consists of a right handed coil that has a constant pitch running along the entire length of the said hose.
Major Areas of Application
- Steel Industry
- Suction for light conductors and electrical cables
- Automotive Industry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Industry
- Technical building equipment as ventilation hose
- Measuring equipment
- Control equipment
- Aviation equipment
- Space equipment
- Travel equipment
- Medical equipment
- Solar Heat
- Wind Turbines
- Other Alternative Energy equipment
- Reactor Technology
For more information and quotation contact us!