MILK PVC HOSE
Today’s modern day dairies require modern equipments. So, when it comes to harvesting milk and transporting them from one place to another, PVC Milk Hoses become the main character. It is necessary that the hoses used to transport milk is made of components that are sanitised, do not react with chemicals, avoid contamination and maintain the quality of milk. Our FDA and EU approved PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) milk hoses are just the match for you.
Besides the transportation of milk, oils and fats too are a part of the dairy house. For this purpose alone the inner material is made of oil and fat resistant components to ensure that nothing gets left behind.
Flexibility is of utmost important, thus the PVC material. The range and temperature stands to be the factors dependent upon your industry’s requirements.
What Should Be Considered Before Making a Decision?
- Phthalates-free to ensure flexibility and avoid contamination of fats and oils.
- Food-Grade Hoses made of non chemical compounds to avoid chemical reactions.
- Non-Metal Hoses to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Flexibility so the hose is able to move around your dairy unit without wearing out or braking.
How Can it be Maintained?
- Alkaline or Chlorinated Cleaners since general cleaning agents have no affect on milk hoses, alkaline and chlorinated cleaners are used to break down the fats and oils inside
- Steam Sterilisation we do not want to use chemical based sterilizers in our food grade hoses, thus the use of high pressure and temperature steam does the job.
- FDA Approved Accessories and Fittings understand your hoses and the type of fitting and couplings required to make sure there’s no outside contamination or leakage. Also make sure that they’re FDA approved.
For more inquiry and quotation, feel free to connect with us!